Breakthrough again Canon releases new firmware for EOS-1D X Mark III
Recently, Canon released a new firmware for the full-frame flagship SLR camera EOS-1DXMarkIII.
The improvements are as follows:
Fixed the Smart Controller not working on some cameras that have been updated to firmware version 1.2.0*) Operation or slow response occurs.
*) Devices with the first two digits of the serial number “01”, “02”, “03” or “04” are affected.
In addition, firmware version 1.2.0 also includes the following functional improvements and corrections.
1. Enhanced features when using browser remote:
- The displayed image list will be automatically refreshed on the browser.
- In the shooting screen of the browser, you can set the video resolution and high frame rate.
- In the shooting screen of the browser, you can change the video shooting mode.
- In the shooting screen of the browser, the real-time view shooting will be displayed when you select the movie shooting button.
2. Enhanced auto focus, which can improve face and eye recognition at longer distances.
3. Fixes the following phenomena that may occur during viewfinder shooting, that is, the shutter may not be released or the camera may not operate under the following settings:
- in single auto focus In mode, when the auto focus area selection mode is set to area auto focus, large area auto focus or auto selection auto focus.
- In AI servo autofocus, when using the smart controller for direct AF point selection.
- When the registration/recall shooting function is assigned to the AE lock button in the custom control.
4. Improved the connection during FTP transfer.
5. Improved the Wi-Fi connection when using the wireless file transmitter WFT-E9.
6. Fixed the phenomenon that the card access time may become longer when using certain CFexpress cards.
EOS-1DXMarkIII users and friends can download it from Canon’s official website!
Author:SINA,If you need to reprint,please indicate the source:http://www.todaycamera.com/camera-news/breakthrough-again-canon-releases-new-firmware-for-eos-1d-x-mark-iii