Nikon recently launched a new firmware update for the new machine Z 5
Although Nikon has announced the Z 50mm f/1.2 S Portrait Mirror King for more than a month, there is still a long way to go before the official sale. Nikon recently launched a new firmware update for the new machine Z 5, the version number is v1.02.
This 1.02 version of the firmware is mainly updated in the following areas:
1. Added support for NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S lens.
2. In video mode, some aperture values will not be selected when the aperture is reduced by rotating the control ring of the following lenses. This problem has been resolved:
- NIKKOR Z 24 –50mm f/4–6.3
- NIKKOR Z 24–200mm f/4–6.3 VR
- NIKKOR Z DX 16–50mm f/3.5–6.3 VR
- NIKKOR Z DX 50–250mm f/4.5–6.3 VR
3. In the following cases, the TTL flash compensation value selected by the camera cannot be reflected by the flash unit, resulting in the flash compensation not being applied. This problem has been resolved:
- Control 2 or more flash units via radio AWL
- All flash units are in the same group
Nikon Z 5 users can click here to go to the official website to download the firmware to update.
Author:SINA,If you need to reprint,please indicate the source:http://www.todaycamera.com/camera-news/nikon-recently-launched-a-new-firmware-update-for-the-new-machine-z-5