The real Canon EOS R “chicken blood” firmware is officially released, its version number is Ver 1.4
The real Canon EOS R “chicken blood” firmware is officially released, its version number is Ver 1.4, and the Ver 1.2 version can skip Ver 1.3 to upgrade. This firmware version Ver 1.4 includes the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Improved eye detection auto focus, so face and eye recognition can be improved at longer distances.
2. Improved autofocus performance helps the camera focus and track smaller subjects.
3. The delay time between the actual autofocus of the image in the viewfinder or on the LCD monitor and the AF frame display is shortened.
4. Fixed the phenomenon that the AF frame size cannot be changed in the servo AF settings.
5. Fixed the PTP communication vulnerability.
The version number of the Canon EOS RP firmware released at the same time is Ver 1.3, which also improves facial and eye recognition when the distance is farther. It also fixes that the main dial may not appear when the zoom in/out button is pressed during image playback. The phenomenon of the disk icon. After upgrading the latest firmware, I found that the focus speed has been significantly improved, so if you haven’t upgraded yet, hurry up!
Author:SINA,If you need to reprint,please indicate the source:http://www.todaycamera.com/camera-news/the-real-canon-eos-r-chicken-blood-firmware-is-officially-released-its-version-number-is-ver-1-4